What is that you have to pay
The fees mentioned below in the Fee Structure of Edify School, Bengaluru.
Fees Structure for New Admission (Academic year 2019-20)
|Nomenclature||IK- I to IK III||Grade I to IV||Grade V to X|
|Annual Charges#||28,000 (10000+9000+9000)||28,000 (10000+9000+9000)||28,000 (10000+9000+9000)|
|Total Amount in Rs.||1,26,000||1,44,000||1,55,000|
Fees Structure for Existing Students (Academic year 2019-20)
|Nomenclature||IK- I to IK-III||Grade I to IV||Grade V to X|
|Annual Charges||21,000 (7000+7000+7000)||21,000 (7000+7000+7000)||21,000 (7000+7000+7000)|
|Total Amount in Rs.||77,000||95,000||1,06,000|
PAYMENTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All payments are in Indian Rupees only.
- Registration fee to be paid at the time of first installment.
- # Annual charges include student enrichment programs, field visits, sports events, medical fees, magazines and newsletters, examination fee, PTAs, activity fee, assignments, worksheets etc.
- **Tuition fee, Annual charges & Transportation fee to be paid in 3 instalments i.e., 1st Instalment by 10th May, 2nd Instalment by 5th September & final Instalment by 5th December of the respective Academic Year. (Note: The school runs 2 terms i.e., June to October & November to March, but the fee is divided & to be paid in 3 Instalment).
- All payments should be made by Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of ‘EDIFY SCHOOL’ payable at Bangalore.
- If there is withdrawal of a student from the school after the commencement of the term, the fee for the entire term has to be paid.
- Above mentioned fee does not included other items like uniform, shoes, books, Stationery, Dining & Transportation.
- CBSE fee for Grade 9 & Grade 10 will be charged extra as per the CBSE notification.