What is that you have to pay
The fees mentioned below in the Fee Structure of Edify School, Bengaluru.
Fees Structure for New Admission (Academic year 2018-19)
|Nomenclature||IK- I to IK III||Grade I to IV||Grade V to X|
|Annual Charges#||18,000 (6000+6000+6000)||18,000 (6000+6000+6000)||18,000 (6000+6000+6000)|
|Total Amount in Rs.||1,42,000||1,58,000||1,68,000|
Fees Structure for Existing Students (Academic year 2018-19)
|Nomenclature||IK- I to IK-III||Grade I to IV||Grade V to X|
|Annual Charges||18,000 (6000+6000+6000)||18,000 (6000+6000+6000)||18,000 (6000+6000+6000)|
|Total Amount in Rs.||70,000||86,000||96,000|
PAYMENTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All payments are in Indian Rupees only
2.**Tuition fee, Annual charges & Transportation fee to be paid in 3 instalments i.e., 1st Instalment by 15th April, 2nd Instalment by 5th September & final Instalment by 5th December of the respective Academic Year. (Note: The school runs 2 terms i.e., June to October & November to March, but the fee is divided & to be paid in 3 Instalment)
- Application fee, Registration fee, Admission fee and security deposit which are to be paid at the time of admission.
- All payments should be made by Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of ‘EDIFY SCHOOL’ payable at Bangalore.
- Admission Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- If there is withdrawal of a student from the school after the commencement of the term, the fee for the entire term has to be paid.
- Above mentioned fee does not included other items like uniform, shoes, books, Stationery, Dining & Transportation.
- Transportation will be charged on Kilometer slabs for 12 Months & It includes GPS Charges also.
- * Security deposit is not applicable for sibling admissions.
- Security deposit is refundable and would be refunded at the time of child leaving the school.
- If there is withdrawal of a student from the school before the 2nd term, the 2nd term annual fee & tuition fee will not be charged.
- # Annual charges include student enrichment programs, field visits, sports events, medical fees, magazines and newsletters, examination fee, PTAs, activity fee, assignments, worksheets etc.
- CBSE fee for Grade 9 & Grade 10 will be charged extra as per the CBSE notification.