Admissions offered in the academic year 2023-24
Greetings from Edify School , Kanakapura Main Road!
Kind note that our admission process for the academic year 2023-24 shall commence 1st October 2022 onwards.
Parents who materialize admission before 1st of October 2022 shall get the benefit of admission fees applicable for the current academic year’s fee structure. Admissions that get materialized post October 1st, 2022 shall follow the new fee structure (Enclosed).
We request you to complete the admission process before 1st October 2022 to avail the benefits.
This is for your kind information.
For the academic year, i.e., 2023-24, Edify School will offer admissions to Kindergarten KG I, KG II, KG III and Grades 1 to 11, subject to the availability of seats and eligibility.
Subjects being offered in Grade 11(CBSE):-
Mains: *Physics *Maths *Computer Science *Accountancy *Chemistry *Economics *Psychology *Business Studies
Obtaining the application form
Parents who wish to apply for admission should obtain the brochure and application form on payment of Rs.500/-(Non-Refundable). This can be rendered in cash/cheque/DD drawn in favour of Edify School, payable at Bengaluru. The application form can be down loaded from the website or purchased from administrative office of the school campus and applied.
Criteria for submission of application form
The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date. The following documents should accompany the form: Certified copy of School Report of the previous academic year (if applicable).
- Three passport size photographs, two stamp size photographs of the child and one photograph of parents.
- One certified copy of Child’s Birth Certificate.
- One certified copy each of details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
- Copy of the T.C. (If possible).
- Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
* The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.